Energy Solutions for Commercial Buildings magazine is produced annually for commercial, institutional, and governmental energy customers. The magazine educates energy users about new natural gas solutions and systems, highlights new installations, and encourages customers, engineers, consultants and decision makers to seek out new ways of using natural gas to improve productivity, reliability, comfort, and efficiency. ESCB is professionally written and designed and is an excellent vehicle in which to enhance contact and communication between the energy utility and the customer. ESCB is currently an annual publication which can be made available to your staff and your customers in print or electronically, and with your company’s logo applied to the cover.
The 2017 issue will include articles on:
- Multi-Family Design Innovations Save Builder Materials and Money
- Natural Gas Heat Pumps vs. Electric VRF Systems
- CHP Saves Money & Provides Reliable Back-up Power
- Cutting Edge Technology Doubles Water Heater Efficiency for Commercial Buildings
- Federal Facilities Save Energy
- NGV for Single Vehicles and Small Fleets
- IR Heating Extends Outdoor Patio Season for Restaurants & Hotels
Orders for the 2017 Issue are due by July 10, 2017. The magazine is slated to ship August 23, 2017.
Click here to place your order for the 2017 issue of Energy Solutions for Commercial Buildings magazine.