Cooling Equipment Consortium
Main Objectives and Target:
This consortium is dedicated to promoting gas air-conditioning to create additional awareness and recognition of natural gas fired cooling as well as humidity control technologies. Information is disseminated to consortium members as well as the public.
Completed Deliverables: Most deliverables are posted publicly on the cooling web site.
• Created and maintain a public web site dedicated to gas air-conditioning and humidity control (averages 8500 visitors per month)
• Produced 7 Case Studies
• Customizable Gas Cooling Equipment Guide
• New Natural Gas Technologies for Enhancing the Indoor Environment – Paper published in AEE’s Cogeneration & Distributed Generation Journal
• Engine Driven Chiller Site versus source emissions calculator
• Electric Demand Reduction Position paper and tri-fold
• Building a database of A&E, potential customers and others interested in gas cooling
Web Sites and Public information:
Electronic copies of the various deliverables produced by this consortium are located here and on the coling website.